Sunday 1 April 2012

He said

He said: " I like many woman, I can't be the only one"
She smiled in response.
He said: " I'm alone, I'm free, and owed nothihg to anybody"
She lit a cigarette and looked down.
He said: " I like woman who understand me and appreciate my freedom " 
She grinned and exhaled smoke plum.
He said: " Let's spend a good time, I like you " 
She extinguished the cigarette and looked into his eyes.
He realized that it had no objection.
He said: " You probably had a lot of men? "
She hugged him and held him stronger .
He said: " You just think of me? "
She clossed her eyes and kissad him
Departing in the morning, he said: " Everything  was great, but let it remain between us. "
She reached out and brushed an invisible speck of dust from his shoulder.
He said: " I'll call you sometimes"
She nodded and clossed the door.
He called later that day.
She wasn't home.
He phoned her only late at nightю
It's possible to arrive in a week.
He said: " Well, how do you entertained without me?"
She smiled and offered him coffee.
He called her almost every day.
She sometimes didn't raise up.
He came to her when she alowed.
She didn't explain why the invitations were so rare.
He realized that he wanted to be with her.
He was nervous when she didn't respond to calls.
He lost his temper, when she learned that she was seen with the other.
He wanted to make their relationship know to all.
She was against it.
He wanted to be the only one in her.
He came to her with a hug and bouquet of red roses.
She took the flowers, but are no longer asked to come without an invitation.
He wanted to ask her to marry him.
She said: " I'm alone"
He lit a cigarrete, his hands were trembling.
She said: " I'm free"
He suddenly felt cold.
She said: " I shouldn't be anything to anyone"
It seemed to him that his heart stopped. 




No comments:

Post a Comment